26 years old from Indonesia
(Aspiring) writer, illustrator, entrepreneur, creator, producer.
- Graphic Design Bina Nusantara University 2010 (ex-student)
- Monbukagakusho Awardee 2011: Studied Japanese Language in Bunka Institute of Language (graduated, non-degree)
- Monbukagakusho Awardee 2011: Studied Animation Imaging in Toho Gakuen Film Techniques Training College, Tokyo, Japan (graduated, Diploma/Senmonshi 専門士 degree)
- Good Game Campus: Basic Game Development, Class of 2016 (certificate)
- Kompas Institute: Photography with Arbain Rambey, 2018 (certificate)
- Currently studying Communication Science in Paramadina University, Jakarta, Indonesia (soon, Bachelor’s degree)
- NPO ASEAN Community-Japan: Creative Manager & Public Relation Vice Manager 2013
- Ministry of Economy, Trade, Industry of Japan: CoFesta Ambassador 2013
- ASEAN Dream Plan Presentation: Indonesia Representative 2013
- Asian Games 2018 Volunteer: IT & Telecommunication Liaison Officer for Martial Arts sports, Jakarta cluster
- Japanese Interpreter
Through my blog, I share situations or things that make me emotionally triggered—from the sublime to the ridiculous including the challenges faced due to language or cultural misunderstandings of life. In short, this blog is mostly about my life and extremely detailed autobiographical.
Drawing • DIYs • cooking • reading • running • gaming • painting • writing • traveling • photography
Art & design • books • food • games • illustration • language learning • music • travel • TV shows & movies • pets (mostly my cat, Yuki) • photography
Bitter melon • cigarette • crowds • feminazi • insecure and pushy people • litter • old man • any kind of extremists • snobs
You can speak to me in three languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, Japanese
Unless otherwise stated, most of the photos posted on this blog are mine.
Reach me: email@example.com